June 23, 2013

you can go wherever you wanna go. (midsummer)

Jonna is a Cool Kid.



Jonna took her duty as an assistant grill master very seriously.



Jonna's like i didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me!


here in finland we celebrate summer solstice or Midsummer mainly by drinking and eating. well i celebrated it mostly by eating and spending time with my family. first at home and then at this beautiful campsite in a small island near where we live. for once the weather was not rainy nor cold, it was sunny and hot and perfect (everyone else except me got a little sun burned. my skin is weird, i don't burn nor do i tan). the kids were happy and full of energy and they all fell asleep on the ride home. it was the perfect summer day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments feed my blog, so thanks for the supper! :>