May 2, 2012

she asks are you cursed, he says i think that i'm cured.

at the beginning of May, a funfair comes to my town. every year it brings its merry-go-rounds, ferris wheels and exciting rides to a parking lot next to a park. when i was younger, it used to be the highlight of my year, i'd go there with my friends and spent the whole day riding all the rides and eating cotton candy and ice cream til my stomach couldn't take it any more, the eating nor the rides. i haven't been to the funfair in years, but this year i went along with my sister and the kids. i hope that when they grow up, they'll remember that day with the same feeling of nostalgia i get every time i see a ferris feel or taste the sugary nothingness of a cotton candy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments feed my blog, so thanks for the supper! :>